Part-time Loan Clerk
We are seeking a friendly, energetic, and professional individual to join our team as a loan clerk. The successful candidate will be able to prepare files to be scanned into the system, assist members with loan requests, and provide clerical and administrative support. The duties and responsibilities include
- Reviewing loan documentation for completeness and accuracy
- File loan documents with appropriate agencies
- Work with members setting up auto payment and answering questions
- Work as backup to Senior Loan Clerk on indirect loan booking and funding
- Interview members to assist them in preparing loan applications
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell new or additional services or products to members
- Enter and maintain accurate loan information on computer operating system and prepare required reports for management
- Support loan officers with clerical duties and perform other job related duties as assigned.
We are seeking a friendly, energetic, and professional individual to join our team as a teller. The successful candidate will be able to serve our members with speed and accuracy as well as cross-sell our products and services. The teller duties include, but are not limited to, accuracy with check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and product explanation.
All applicants must be able to work Saturdays, if necessary.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Muskegon Co-op FCU, Attn: HR Manager,
715 Terrace Street, Ste. 101, Muskegon, MI 49440
or email email@example.com. If applying
via email, please include your information in
body of the email (not as an attachment).
Please, no phone calls.
Board of Director/Supervisory
Committee Volunteer Opportunities
We are always looking for interested candidates for our Supervisory Committee and Board of Directors.