Consumer Loan Officer
We are seeking a friendly energetic, and professional individual to join our team as a Consumer Loan Officer. The successful candidate will be able to originate member consumer, home equity and HELOC loans. The Loan Officer will analyze and approve, deny and disburse consumer loan requests based on lending policy and authority limit and will refer purchase money real estate loans to third party mortgage processor.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Take and review applications for consumer loan business, including consumer, home equity and HELOC loans. Explain loan programs and advise members of loan options and requirements.
- Analyze member financial condition to include credit history, credit score, collateral, and other financial information to assess the degree of risk and the member’s ability to repay the loan. Make decisions within loan approval authority or forward the loan request to higher levels for decision.
- Complete or directs completion of all loan documents. Ensure documentation is complete and accurate. Ensure liens are placed, set up ACH and AFT payments. Complete required reports and records. Meet with member to explain terms and conditions and close the loan.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans, lending trends, and other financial services and products to better meet members’ needs.
- Participate in developing lending and deposit business for the Credit Union. Identify opportunities to cross-sell new or additional services or products to members.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
We are seeking a friendly, energetic, and professional individual to join our team as a part-time teller. The successful candidate will be able to serve our members with speed and accuracy as well as cross-sell our products and services. The part-time teller duties include, but are not limited to, accuracy with check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and product explanation.
All applicants must be able to work Saturdays. Part-time positions require availability Monday through Saturday, averaging 20-27 hours per week.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Muskegon Co-op FCU, Attn: HR Manager,
1051 Peck Street, Muskegon, MI 49440
or email email@example.com. If applying
via email, please include your information in
body of the email (not as an attachment).
Please, no phone calls.