Our new Secure Checking has many great benefits!
- 5% APY up to $5,000*
- Debit Card
- No Minimum balance
- Courtesy Pay*
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Paper or Electronic Statement
- One box of free checks per year for Platinum Members
*Account Terms and Conditions Apply
- Identity Theft Protection
- ID Theft Expense Reimbursement
- Access to Your Credit Report and Credit Score
- Cell Phone Protection
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Debit Advantage (Buyer’s Protection & Extended Warranty)
- Travel and Leisure Discounts
- Shopping Rewards (Cash Back)
- Health Discount Savings (Prescriptions, Vision, Dental)
To Access These Benefits Login to www.securechecking.com.
Receive 5% APY on your Checking account
Muskegon Co-op FCU offers 5% APY on your Secure checking account balance up to $5,000! (see requirements below).
Requirements to receive 5% APY on your Checking account:
- Enroll in E-statements
- Log in to It’s Me 247 online banking 5 (or more) times per month
- Post and clear 8 (or more) signature-based debit card transactions to your Checking per month
- Receive 1 direct deposit into your Checking account per month or 1 ACH payment from CU*EasyPay
*$25 charge per item when you have insufficient funds to cover a check and we pay the check as a courtesy allowing you time to make a deposit.
What is Courtesy Pay?
Courtesy Pay is a service that adds a measure of protection to your checking account. Courtesy Pay may cover your insufficient funds checks, up to your approved limit, for one low fee of $25 per covered overdraft transaction. That means, instead of returning a check to the merchant because of insufficient funds, the credit union may pay your check, saving you additional charges from the merchant collection companies, in addition to the credit union’s insufficient fund fee. It saves you the embarrassment an inadvertent overdraft can cause. It also helps protect your credit rating.
For more information on Courtesy Pay, click here.
Switch your checking account to Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union. It’s easy with our Switch Kit.
To Order Checks
We offer Health Savings Accounts as a savings account or a checking account. Both accounts earn a dividend. The HSA checking account allows you to have a debit card tied to the account, so you can pay medical expenses using your debit card.
For more information on our HSA Accounts click here.
Debit Cards – Free debit card with your checking account.
(Requires Microsoft Excel)