Our new Secure Checking has many great benefits!
- 5% APY up to $5,000*
- Debit Card
- No Minimum balance
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Paper or Electronic Statement
- One box of free checks per year for Platinum Members
*Account Terms and Conditions Apply
- Identity Theft Protection
- ID Theft Expense Reimbursement
- Access to Your Credit Report and Credit Score
- Cell Phone Protection
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Debit Advantage (Buyer’s Protection & Extended Warranty)
- Travel and Leisure Discounts
- Shopping Rewards (Cash Back)
- Health Discount Savings (Prescriptions, Vision, Dental)
To Access These Benefits Login to www.securechecking.com.
All of these benefits for only $5 per month
Receive 5% APY on your Checking account
Muskegon Co-op FCU offers 5% APY on your Secure checking account balance up to $5,000! (see requirements below).
Requirements to receive 5% APY on your Checking account:
- Enroll in E-statements
- Log in to It’s Me 247 online banking 5 (or more) times per month
- Post and clear 8 (or more) signature-based debit card transactions to your Checking per month
- Receive 1 direct deposit into your Checking account per month or 1 ACH payment from CU*EasyPay
*$25 charge per item when you have insufficient funds to cover a check and we pay the check as a courtesy allowing you time to make a deposit.
We also offer a basic checking account with no monthly fee for those that don’t want the added benefits. This account offers free e-statements. Paper statements are available for a small fee (see our service charge schedule for details).
Switch your account today!
Switch your checking account to Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union. It’s easy with our Switch Kit.
To Order Checks
We offer Health Savings Accounts as a savings account or a checking account. Both accounts earn a dividend. The HSA checking account allows you to have a debit card tied to the account, so you can pay medical expenses using your debit card.
For more information on our HSA Accounts click here.
Debit Cards – Free debit card with your checking account.
(Requires Microsoft Excel)