Online Bill Pay
Our Bill Pay system includes the following convenient features that make this a valuable tool including:
- Full integration within online banking
- Full mobile functionality for your phone or tablet
- Ability to configure email alerts
- Real-time access to checking account balance
- Reminders if balance isn’t sufficient to pay bills
- A more intuitive, user-friendly experience
With Muskegon Co-op FCU’s Online Bill Payment service, you can pay your bills at any time from the comfort of your computer or your smart phone. There is no need to buy stamps or make a trip to the post office. This convenient service features the following benefits:
- You may select merchants from the database or set up your own.
- Fixed amounts can be set up for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually to automatically make payments.
- Varying amounts can be paid at the click of a button.
- Payments may be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- Scheduled payments can be reviewed or changed up to the day before the scheduled withdrawal date.
- Review payee detail, such as scheduled payments and payment history.
- Access Electronic Bill Pay through IT’S ME 247 Online Banking.
ONLINE BILL PAYMENT DISCLOSURE
You must have a checking account to sign up for Online Bill Pay
- All members receive Online Bill Pay for Free.
- If the funds are not available for a payment, the account will be charged a non-sufficient funds fee (NSF) of $25.00 per NSF transaction.
- If you wish to un-enroll in Online Bill Pay, you must do so in writing or in our office, you cannot un-enroll using IT’S ME 247 on-line.
- Most payments are made electronically. Some companies only accept checks. Therefore, it may be wise to allow at least 5 business days for payments to reach the company.
- If you have an inquiry about a payment you made, you can track that information using Online Bill Pay. If you need additional help or information, you may process a formal inquiry using Online Bill Pay, the Credit Union will be notified by the BILL PAYMENT company and will follow-up on the status of your inquiry.
Watch the video below on adding a payee in Bill Pay.