Muskegon Co-op members can now deposit checks from home or on the go with Remote Deposit Capture using our new Mobile App. Deposit checks online using your phone or other mobile device easily, securely, and electronically from almost anywhere.*
*CU approval required
- Download our Mobile App on your phone or tablet – search for “Muskegon Co-op FCU”.
- Open App and click on the lock at the bottom of the screen.
- Log in just like you do for online banking.
- Choose the Move Money button at the bottom.
- Choose the Check Deposit button.
- The first time, you will need to Register to request approval for the service.
- Once approved, enter the check amount, take a picture of the front and back of check and select account to deposit to.
- Finally, choose the Submit button.
- Your deposit will be posted the same business day Monday through Friday and by the next business day if deposited after 3:00 pm or when the credit union is closed.
- Normal check holds will apply.
Sign back of check, write account number and write “For mobile deposit at Muskegon Co-op FCU”.
New Authentication Methods
Muskegon Co-op FCU also offers several alternatives to logging in to our Mobile App if you choose not to use your username and password. Note: these options require your passcode setting on your device to be turned on.
- Fingerprint – Set up your device to recognize your fingerprint (device must be compatible).
- Facial Recognition – Use your camera to set up facial recognition.
- PIN – Select a 4-digit PIN to login
- Voice Recognition – Record and submit a passphrase which you will repeat into the phone whenever you’d like access.