A Christmas Club account is a special savings account you can use to save money for the holidays so you aren’t left feeling like Uncle Scrooge. Save for those additional expenses incurred during the holidays to help avoid financial pressure and reduce stress.
- Funds will be transferred to your share account on November 1st of each year.
- Dividends are compounded and posted quarterly.
- Deposits can be made through payroll deduction and direct deposit, ACH, by mail and in person.
- Deposits made after the rollover date automatically restart the Christmas Club for the next year.
- A monthly balance in a Christmas Club earns a point value of 25 in our Member Rewards Program.