Our Teen Club is for members 13-17 years of age.
It requires a minimum deposit of only $5.00.
College Scholarship Available!
Muskegon Co-op FCU gave out 2 $500 college scholarships for 2017.
We will give out 4 $500 scholarships in 2018.
Deadline to Apply was March 2, 2018.
College scholarship recipients for 2017 were:
Anthony Bethea III and Shelbi Adams
- Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must be a member in good standing at Muskegon Co-op FCU for at least 1 year prior to applying for scholarship.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate accepted by or attending an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum grade point average of 2.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Employees and board members of Muskegon Co-op FCU and their immediate family members are not eligible to receive the scholarships.
Requirements to Apply:
- Complete and return application (link below)
- Write a 200-300 word typed essay on one of the following topics:
- The importance of a credit union and what it means to you.
- What are your educational and career goals?
- How can the credit union help you and others with financial education?
Links to Apply:
Free Financial Consultation for our Teen Destination members when they turn 18!
When our Teen members turn 18, they will be receiving a letter in the mail inviting them to come in for a free financial consultation to get them started on the right foot. They will also receive a free movie ticket and a free Guide to Money booklet.
Fun games to help learn about managing finances!
- Financial Football
- Financial Soccer
- Roadtrip to Savings
- The Smartmoney Quiz Show