Muskegon Co-op awarded 4 college scholarships in 2022. The winners are listed below:
Taylor Zachery – She will graduate from Muskegon High School and will attend Jackson State University in the fall.
Faith McMillan – She will graduate from Reeths-Puffer High School and will attend Lincoln University in the fall.
Tristyn Kennedy – She will graduate from Whitehall High School and will attend Baker College in the fall.
Elizabeth Dorton – She will graduate from Holly Springs High School and will attend UNC Greensboro in the fall.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must be a member in good standing at Muskegon Co-op FCU for at least 1 year prior to applying for scholarship.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate accepted by or attending an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum grade point average of 2.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Employees and board members of Muskegon Co-op FCU and their immediate family members are not eligible to receive the scholarships.
Requirements to Apply:
- Complete and return application (link below) – Due March 4, 2022
- Write a 200-300 word typed essay on one of the following topics:
- The importance of a credit union and what it means to you.
- What are your educational and career goals?
- How can the credit union help you and others with financial education?