Muskegon Co-op gave out 4 college scholarships in 2021. Congratulations to our winners!
The winners of $500 scholarships for 2021 were:
- Tayvid Elmore
- Baylie Thomas
- Travis Stegall
- Jagger Reynolds
- Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must be a member in good standing at Muskegon Co-op FCU for at least 1 year prior to applying for scholarship.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate accepted by or attending an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum grade point average of 2.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Employees and board members of Muskegon Co-op FCU and their immediate family members are not eligible to receive the scholarships.
Requirements to Apply:
- Complete and return application (link below) – Due March 4, 2022
- Write a 200-300 word typed essay on one of the following topics:
- The importance of a credit union and what it means to you.
- What are your educational and career goals?
- How can the credit union help you and others with financial education?
Links to Apply:
Scholarship Information and Requirements